Iceman's Insights

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Still Here

It has been a while since I last posted. I am currently a substitute teacher in Wood County Schools and am enjoying that. I will be coaching elementary basketball this year and I am excited for the season. My position at Grand Central has changed a bit. I am still the intern, but my emphasis has moved out of the youth program and is now focusing on starting a young adult ministry with those in their 20s and early 30s. Things are just getting started, but I am so excited for what God is doing and will continue to do with this ministry. Those who are wondering about the Powell Ministry, Jessie and I are still working with that ministry and are excited about how things are going there. We are taking as many as 25 kids and adults to church on Wed. nights and T.A.G. is going great. There is a blog completely dedicated to the Powell ministry. It is powellministry.blogspot.com and the young adult ministry also has a blog- yamatgc.blogspot.com. My blog has been down, so I hope this will be able to be seen.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    Yay, hun! Your blog isn't gone after all! I love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home