Iceman's Insights

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Mexico Mission

This week, a group of our teens and adults, along with a group from Delaware are working in Mexico to build a meeting place for a church there of about 15 members. I have been left behind in West Virginia, but have been encouraged to look at the pictures and hear the stories on our youth group blog and on Matt Wilson's Blog, the youth minister at the Cedars church in Delaware. Looking at the pictures, I see an excitement in the chance to serve God. The work they are doing looks to be extremely tiring and I know they are working in some extremely hot weather. Hot weather + Hard Labor+ Teens and adults= a horrible experience? No way! They truly understand how to work for the Lord and realize it is a great and exciting privelege. I am very proud of their efforts there and wish them the best of luck. They are in my prayers. I ask that anyone who would read this blog would also continue to pray for their safety and for the success of the work now and to come in Mexico.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home